Friday, September 10, 2010

It's been a couple weeks...

Okay, so a lot has happened in the last few weeks. Namely:

-I took a concealed carry class and submitted my application for a concealed carry permit.
-I've decided to get into amateur gun smithing. Thus far I really haven't gotten anything important accomplished (besides buying a dremel tool from Harbor Freight), but I am performing a trigger lightening job on my CZ 75 Compact and my Dan Wesson 15-2 .357 and doing some aesthetic upgrades, including filling all stampings on the slide of my CZ 75 C with a silver filling to make it super-pimp.
-I bought six butterfly knives from a guy on KSL for a total of $20. One of the knives will go to Emma (My youngest sister) in lieu of pepper spray for self protection but the others will be used for practice before I buy a nice Benchmade balisong knife when I get my bonus from work later this year (I hope).
-I went on a jam canning spree in which I made a bunch of raspberry, raspberry-peach, raspberry-habanero and peach-habanero jam. I still have a truckload of habaneros I need to use for something... Probably for more jam, but we'll see.

Anyhow, I'll have some analysis and photos up a little later...

No comments:

Post a Comment